Be aware of these common issues when designing your web sites:
– The property page would not quickly let you know what the Web page is all about. You have to be able to visit the home page of any Site and figure out what the web page is about, which products that sells, www.tpz.alor what it is promotion within five seconds.
– The poor use of pop up windows, splashy advertising, landing pages (pages with neat animation and audio but which you have to watch pertaining to five to ten moments before you are taken to the real Internet site), and also other Web design features that pull interest far from your Web-site, products, and/ or products.
– Poor Web site map-reading. This includes shattered hyperlinks, hidden navigation, poor wording of navigational links, links that take one to pages with no links, links that have you to the same Web page, and pages without having links back to the home webpage (always include a link back for the home page so that regardless of where prospects are, they will find all their way back house! ).
— Believing that because you could have a Web site, you have a marketing advertising campaign or general marketing and advertising technique. You need to understand that your Web page is not your online strategy. Your Internet site is just a part of your overall online strategy, depending on your business goals; for example , if you have a booming restaurant nevertheless want to promote and promote your business online. Creating a Website is great, but since it is not promoted and publicized, no one will ever find it. By simply passing out custom business cards with your Web-site URL embossed on them, you are using a conventional marketing campaign to develop your Web-site. If you give a downloadable/ printable coupon from the Web site, you are effectively using your Web site as part of your marketing strategy to meet objective of improved restaurant sales.
– Failure to attain Site relevance and content upgrading. There is practically nothing more dissatisfying to a World wide web customer than visiting a site that is grossly out of date. Mistaken pricing, goods no longer available, dated content, and historical advertising each and every one signify for the Web site visitor that your devotion to your Web site is definitely suffering greatly. Cramming the pages with nonrelevant materials will deter the visitor by getting the stage of your Web page (the five-second rule said earlier).
— Avoid so many text results. Forget flashing text, reversing text, gymnastics text, or perhaps other amazing and dizzying effects, which in turn do nothing more than annoy your site visitor. Do create a “loud” Web site which contain so many flashing, flashing, twirling, and rotating icons, text message, or design that tourists are overwhelmed by the results and under-whelmed by the websites content.
– Limit the number of images on your Web page so that you have a tendency overwhelm your web blog visitors with “graphics overburden. ” Avoid using animated GIF images with your Web site. These were cool 10 years ago, but in today’s professional environment, they may be just another “loud, ” frustrating distraction that site visitors don’t want to see.
– Don’t use Microsoft’s themes (built-in design templates) when creating a site with Frontpage from microsoft. While FrontPage is bashed on a regular basis, we stand by the actual fact that it may be used to design great Web sites.
— Don’t combine frames in Web site design. The use of casings within a Site will travel customers apart faster than anything!
— DO incorporate the proper Web page design elements to ensure that your Web site is ready to be found simply by search engines.